- ź No damage is done to property or its contents.
- ź No ground fires are allowed. This is considered destruction of the landscape.
- ź None of the contents, electronics or furnishings have been removed, re-arranged or tampered with.
- ź No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of services rendered during the stay.
- ź There are to be no camp fires on the ground around the house. ( This is considered damage to the landscape.)
- ź Prior to departure:
- ź All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outside trash cans provided. Trash is placed in bin at end of driveway. Trash pickup is on Monday and Friday (prior to 6:00 am).
- ź Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and the dishwasher started. Pots & pans are not to be placed in dishwasher.
- ź Towels and linens (soiled ones put in the yellow container by the front door.
- ź Reset thermostat to 80 degrees in summer or turn to “off” position in fall/winter/spring.
- ź Close all blinds.
- ź Turn off all ceiling fans, inside and outside lights.
- ź Make sure no water is running.
- ź Unit is left locked and the alarm system is armed away.
- ź All outdoor items (e.g., grill, chairs, beach toys, etc) are returned to garage area.
- ź No contents, linens, utensils, appliances, furnishings, electronics, or any other owner’s property are missing or damaged.
- ź The renter is not evicted by the owner or the local law enforcement.
- ź The tenant has not had more than the agreed upon maximum number of (14) people.
- 4. INSPECTION / CLEANING -The home will be thoroughly inspected (indoors and outdoors) following each and every rental. As the home is a private vacation home, it has a locked closet. Inspection will include locked Owners closet. Should any damage have occurred during Tenant's stay, the entire security deposit will be withheld pending determination of monetary retribution for the damages or missing items. Any deposit monies in excess of damage or missing item cost will be returned to Tenant within 15 days of damage claim resolution. Should any theft or vandalism have occurred during Tenant's stay, the entire security deposit will be forfeited and Tenant could face criminal prosecution. Tenant is expected to leave the property in good condition. You can request a Housekeeper for $125.00. (Make This a Vacation for Everyone.) Housekeeper Fee includes dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning and disinfection of restrooms and replacement of clean dishes in drawers and cabinets from dishwasher. BEFORE DEPARTING THE PROPERTY, Tenant agrees to remove and deposit all household garbage in the provided trash cans next to the driveway, ensure all dishes have been cleaned and put away, place all dirty linens and towel in the dirty linen container. Do not leave any perishable in the refrigerator, freezer or washing machine. Leaving the home in an excessively dirty condition will result in retention of a portion of, or the entire Security Deposit. Satisfactory inspection of the property will result in total refund of the security/damage deposit no later than 30 days of departure date.
5. TENANT'S LIABILITY -Tenant agrees to accept liability for all damages caused to the property (other than normal use) by Tenant or Tenant's guests; including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, electronics, furnishings and/or furnished equipment. If damages are in excess of security deposit, Tenant agrees to reimburse Owners for all costs incurred to repair or replace the damaged item(s).
6. CANCELLATIONS -A forty five (45) day notice in writing is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than forty five (45) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. PAYMENT – $500.00 security deposit is required to confirm the reservation must be received within (5) day of making the reservation. The full amount of the rental is due 14 days prior to your check in at D Beach House. Please make payments in the form of cashier check, personal check payable to Turbo Management LLC, credit card.
8. MAINTENANCE – Owners strive to maintain property in optimum working condition, but appliance and mechanical problems can arise. No refunds will be given for short-term appliance or mechanical failures. Should a mechanical malfunction occur during your stay, please notify Owners immediately in order for prompt action to be taken.
9. ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE and ACCESS - Check-in time is subject to the house being sanitized and inspected by housekeeper. Owners are happy to allow early check-ins and late checkouts if doing so does not disrupt the arrival or departure of another Guest. Please be sure to advise Owners in advance of your intent to arrive early or depart late. Early check-in may be allowed if property is vacant on day of arrival. An electronic code will be issued to you to gain entry to the home and will only be valid during your stay and specific to you. An access code and alarm code will not be given until the Rental Agreement, security deposit and rental fees have been received. Checkout time is 2:00 p.m. Late check-out may be allowed if property will be vacant on day of checkout or if cleaning service does not need to gain entry to prepare property for next guest's arrival.
10. SMOKING – D Beach House is a non-smoking home. Violation of this policy will result in complete forfeiture of security deposit (and rental fee in the case of eviction). Smoking guests are welcome to smoke downstairs. Please ensure cigar/cigarette butts are properly extinguished and disposed of in fireproof receptacle NEVER throw butts/matches in the yard or $100.00 will be deducted from your Security Deposit if they are found on the grounds.
11. Pets -Dogs are welcome. A maximum of 2 medium size dogs (under 50 lbs.) No CATS. There is a $100.00 non refundable pet fee. No visiting pets are allowed in the house. You must make prior arrange on dogs staying at D Beach House and the additional fees are received prior to check in. Violation of this policy could result in eviction without notice and complete forfeiture of security deposit and rental fee. Please bring your pet’s bedding, food and water dishes. Dog are not allowed on the beds due to sanitation reasons. Please pick up poop.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY-The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to twelve (14) persons. Rental rates are based on a maximum of 14 persons. Evidence of more than number of agreed upon persons in the confirmation note will result in forfeit of deposit. Approval for day guests needs to approved when making reservation.
13. TRASH PICK-UP IS ON Monday & Friday. Place the trash out the night before or by 6:00 am on the pickup days. All trash needs to be bagged.
14. USE OF WASHER/DRYER. Be sure to clean lint filter in dryer between each load. Wash colors and whites separately. Try to get as much sand off towels and cloths prior to washing. Do Not wash Bulky items.
15. USE OF GRILL. Please only use charcoal or acceptable grill wood chips and clean it out before you leave. Evidence of use of firewood in the grill or leaving it dirty will result in a forfeiture of $200 of the security deposit. Under City ordinance, No grilling or fires of any kind are permitted on the decks and balconies.
16. SAFETY FEATURES. This house is two-levels with three exit doors and a stairway that leads to the ground level for entry/exit. There are smoke detectors located in every bedroom and they are tested frequently. Should you hear one chirping, please notify us immediately to replace the battery. There is a fire extinguisher in the breakfast room area and in the garage.
17. TELEPHONE – D Beach House does not provide telephone service. Please bring a cellular phone with you or plan to use the public phones at the nearby stores. You will need a long distance calling card if calling long distance.
18. VIOLATIONS / DISTURBANCES -Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the property immediately, with complete forfeiture of security deposit for any of the following violations: (a) Use of property for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to any person less than 21 years of age; (b) consumption or use of illegal substances; (c) loud music and/or disruptive behavior, (d) causing damage to the property or to any neighboring properties; (e) any other acts which may interfere with neighbors' quiet enjoyment of their property.
19. RECREATIONAL VEHICLES / BOATS -Recreational vehicles (RVs) are not allowed on property. Boats are allowed to be kept on the property. Please take care when backing trailers in and out of driveway. Please also use water wisely when rinsing boats.
20. FISHING -The cleaning of fish/crabs/oysters, etc. should be done OUTSIDE and DOWNSTAIRS only and on newspaper or trash bags. Scales, heads, fins, etc. should be returned to the Gulf. Do not leave scales in yard or throw waste in trash cans. Bloodied or soiled clothes or shoes should be removed before walking on the floors. Do not throw soiled clothing on the floors. Bait should only be stored in Guest's coolers. DO NOT store bait in the home's refrigerator or freezer. All sand should be left on the beach or downstairs. There is a shower under the house, please rinse off before coming up stairs. Leave dirty, sandy or wet shoes, towels, clothes etc. outside on the deck until they can be rinsed off. There is a water outlet and hose on the side of the house.
21. HOLD HARMLESS -Owners assume no liability for loss, damage or injury to any persons occupying property or to the personal property of such persons. Tenant agrees to use extreme caution when occupying property and ensure appropriate supervision of children of all ages at all times. The outside deck and stairs can be slippery when wet, especially when guest are wearing slick shoes such as flip-flops. EXTREME CAUTION should be used when climbing stairs and walking on the deck. EXTREME CAUTION should be used when children are climbing stairs outside. Children should NEVER be allowed on the deck or stairs without direct and constant adult supervision. NO ONE should sit on the surface of picnic table or deck railings. Owners do not accept liability for any inconvenience arising from temporary defects or stoppage in water supply, gas, electricity or plumbing. Owners do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond our control.
22. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS -The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owners from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the property. Tenant agrees to hold Owners free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys fees and costs.
23. WHAT TO BRING - Dress codes are extremely relaxed. Shorts and sandals are acceptable attire everywhere in Crystal Beach. Dress codes in Galveston are also relaxed, but double-check if you are planning to visit a nightclub or exclusive restaurant. Bring your own beach towels, soap, shampoo, toiletries, sunscreen, first aid, charcoal, lighter fluid, folding chairs and umbrellas for the beach and insect repellent. Papergoods-toliet paper, paper towels.
24. WHAT IS PROVIDED-D Beach House is a fully furnished home with a fully equipped kitchen, iron, blow dryers, televisions with DVD player, VCR and Satellite TV, stereo/IPOD connection, charcoal barbeque grill, deck furniture and linens (sheets, pillowcases, 14-small bath towels, 4-hand towels, 14-washcloths, 4-dishcloths and 4-dishtowels) are also provided.
25. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
26. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY –No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
27. TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.
28. VERY IMPORTANT – DO NOT LEAVE DOORS OPEN OR OPEN ANY WINDOWS. We realize it’s tempting when the weather is nice, but it will cause rust and replacing the high end appliance would be very costly. Leaving window and door open for a prolong length of time will result in forfeiting your security deposit.
29. ADDRESSES / CONTACT INFORMATION - A signed copy of this Agreement must be returned to Owners by email, fax or mail. Security deposit and rental fee must also be received to confirm Tenant's reservation.
Mail this rental agreement with your payment to:
Make Check payable:
Turbo Management LLC
12502 Taylor Road
Houston, Texas 77041
Jack’s cell phone 281-772-7627
Darlene’s cell phone 713-882-7610
Fax machine 713-937-8483
I / WE, the undersigned party to this Rental Agreement, acknowledge that this rental is not a celebratory rental (Spring Break (except family rental), Prom, large Family Reunion, Beach Party Weekend, Graduation, etc.) as outlined in paragraph 2 above; that the property will at no time exceed the maximum number of guests allowable (14) and I/WE HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS OUTLINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above.
PLEASE RETURN SIGNED AGREEMENT VIA EMAIL, FAX or REGULAR MAIL
GUEST SIGNATURE: _________________________________________
Printed Name: _______________________________________________
Enjoy Your Stay at D Beach House!